Online Order Return
Unit B 9, Fota Retail Village,
Carrigtwohill, Co Cork,T45 A348
Under the European Directive on Consumer Rights (Directive 2011/83/EU), the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended and the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 you have the right to return any items purchased online provided that:
- It is within 14 days of delivery receipt.
- The goods are in perfect condition and have not been assembled.
- The goods are in their original packaging and fit for resale.
- A pickup and restocking fee of 20% of the items sell value will apply for furniture returns. This will cover the pickup of your furniture and internal administrative costs. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pickup and refund.
- Bespoke furniture pieces that have been customised outside of our standard fabric ranges cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Please note that for hygiene reasons, mattresses and bed sets cannot be returned unless they are in their original packaging and the seal has not been broken.
This Returns Policy is in accordance with the European Directive on Consumer Rights (Directive 2011/83/EU), the European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended and the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013.
Processing your refund
Once your returned items are received and inspected, we will endeavour to process your refund as soon as possible. This can take up to 14 working days depending on your original method of payment. If you received the wrong product, we will reimburse you for the cost of postage.
Bed Linen & Homewares Returns:
You can return an item within 14 days of receipt of your order. All returned items must be unused and in their original packaging. We will endeavour to reimburse you within 14 days of receipt of your returned goods.
Customer is responsible for paying postage and they must be sent by registered post. Please note that exclusions apply. We will endeavour to reimburse you within 14 days of receipt of your returned goods. Top Drawer is not able to deliver internationally..
Any breakages or damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. If a product is defective in any way, please return it as soon as possible after becoming aware of the defect and we will either deliver a new one to you or refund you the cost of the product and postage.
In the interest of safety and hygiene, mattress protectors, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, pillows, pillowcases and pillow protectors cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened or damaged, unless faulty.
On inspection of the goods, if we find that the goods have been handled beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, you will be liable for the diminished value of the goods. In such circumstances, we may withhold an amount to reflect the diminished value of the goods. Please contact us at email@example.com for further information. We will be happy to help you in any way that we can